Dick has significant experience & knowledge in Telecommunications, Cyber Security (Identity & Access Management), and Information Technology.
His other skills include assembling project teams, project management, and experience in dealing with the unknown and unanticipated. The latter serves the team well, to make certain we deliver the goals of our project on time and in compliance with expectations.
Dick has used his comprehensive skills on a wide variety of IT projects, as both the leader of his own consulting firm and for different employers on a contract basis.
He is an accomplished and experienced business manager and entrepreneur in Telecommunications & Information technologies; and has successfully completed 25 Consulting projects (one lasting 12 years), 14 Expert Witness Litigation's and has served as a contract employee internationally.
We can implement a solution, that stops an inadvertent or intentional attempted Data Breach by Privileged Teleworkers, Outside Contractors, and Insiders. Said solution can also be offered as a managed solution to others. A Business Plan documenting this is available.
Key components of Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution* include:
· A Proprietary Invisible Cryptographic Identifier (Confidential)
· A Proprietary and Strong Three-Factor Biometric Authentication (Confidential)
· Continuous Authentication, Behavioral Analytics & Session Recoding anywhere (Confidential)
· User and Computing session locations can change and be located anywhere (Confidential)
· SSO and Federated Access Control for any server anywhere (Confidential)
· The solution is in compliance with NIST & CSIP while more reliable and lower in cost than other solutions
· Existing notebook computer is used for both Classified Access and Personal Liberties (Confidential).
Visible Light Communications, LiFi, White-Fi Free Space Optics, WiFi, Millimeter Wave, CDMA, TDMA, WiMAX, P2P & P2MP Radio distribution systems using 2.4-4.9-5.8 GHz, Analog Trunked Radio systems, Digital trunked radio systems (IDEN & TETRA), Airport Ground Control radio systems, Digital Paging, Cellular Digital Packet Data (CDPD) for Point of Sale, Multichannel Multipoint Distribution Service (MMDS), C & KU band Satellite Earth Stations and transponders, International Protected Microwave links using 2 to 6 GHz, Tropospheric Scatter Microwave Radio links and Public Power Utility SCADA systems.
Most of us are multi-million mile flyers and minimally have worked in:
Bahamas, Bonaire, Bulgaria, Canada, Curacao, Dominican Republic, Germany, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Haiti, Holland, Martinique, Nigeria, Poland, Suriname, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos, Virgin Islands (US & UK), Venezuela and incidental business meetings in all other Caribbean countries.